[Haskell-cafe] Installing wxHaskel on Snow Leopard

Eduardo Sato eduardo.sato at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:54:13 CEST 2013

Roman, thanks.

I've managed to install wxHaskell. Someone has already patched it like just you said: https://github.com/wxHaskell/wxHaskell

The sample programs compile and work fine now.

The only problem now is that I want to distribute a wxHaskell application on mac OS X. I tried using macosx-app and cabal-macosx (https://github.com/michaelt/cabal-macosx) to make an "app" file. It runs fine on my machine, but it fails to run on another computer. I get the following error:

Dyld Error Message: Library not loaded: /Users/eduardo/.cabal/lib/wxc-0.90.1.0/ghc-7.6.3/libwxc.dylib.

What would be the best way to redistribute wxHaskell apps?
--
Eduardo Sato