[Haskell-cafe] Installing wxHaskel on Snow Leopard

Eduardo Sato eduardo.sato at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 18:04:56 CEST 2013

Would it be necessary to change Info.plist?

It would be nice being able to distribute haskell apps in general, not only wxHaskell apps. One can certainly write the UI in C++/Objective C, or what have you, and use FFI to call haskell libraries. But I am also interested in writing an app 100% in haskell. Has anyone done that?

Brandon: sorry for replying directly to you.

--
Eduardo Sato