[Haskell-cafe] Rank N Kinds

Wvv vitea3v at rambler.ru
Sat Aug 10 22:04:43 CEST 2013

Paradoxes there are at logic and math. At programing languages we have bugs or
features :))

Higher universe levels are needed first of all for more abstract programming.

P.S. By the way, we don't need have extra TupleList, we have already list!

t3 :: [ (Int :: **) -> (Bool -> Bool -> Bool :: **) -> (String :: **) ]
t3 = [42 :: Int, (&&), "This is true *** type" ]

*

> head t3
42 :: Int

> (head $ tail t3) True True
True :: Bool

Wvv

  2 Aug 2013 at 5:34:26, Daniel Peebles [via Haskell]