[Haskell-cafe] Applicative is like an Arrow

damodar kulkarni kdamodar2000 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 06:06:37 CEST 2013

Thanks for this nice analogy and explanation. This brings "monad
transformers" to my mind.
"without" monad transformers, the monads are bit crippled in their
applicability (please correct me if I am wrong)
and
"with" monad transformers the code becomes to some extent ugly (again,
please correct me if I am wrong)

I wonder, where and how the Monad transformers fit in here?

Thanks and regards,
-Damodar Kulkarni