[Haskell-cafe] wxHaskell mailinglist

Nathan Hüsken nathan.huesken at posteo.de
Tue Aug 20 15:24:41 CEST 2013

Hey,

Then something is wrong. When I try to subscribe here:

I get a mail: Mailman privacy alert, telling me that I am already
subscribed.

But when I send a mail to: wxhaskell-users at lists.sourceforge.net

I get a mail: Your message to wxhaskell-users awaits moderator approval
The reason it is being held:
Post to moderated list

I am sure I used the same address. Am I confusing something? Or is
something wrong with the list?

Regards,
Nathan