[Haskell-cafe] HSpec vs Tasty (was: ANN: hspec-test-framework - Run test-framework tests with Hspec)

Andrey Chudnov achudnov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 21:29:56 CEST 2013

So is there a high-level comparison of HSpec and tasty? The only
difference I've glimpsed so far was that HSpec has a syntactic sugar for
describing tests which, honestly, I haven't found very useful.
So, could someone write up a quick comparison of the two for the benefit
of the folks like me who have a lot of test-framework tests and have to
switch to either tasty or hspec?