[Haskell-cafe] December 31 deadline for Haskell.org donations

Adam Foltzer acfoltzer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 02:58:48 UTC 2013

Dear Haskellers,

HaskellWiki, Hackage, Hoogle, and all the other haskell.org sites we depend
on are hosted with funds donated by you, the Haskell community. As many of
us are in tax jurisdictions where December 31st is a deadline for
charitable giving, I’d like to remind you that donations to support these
activities are tax-deductible. You can donate online right now at
https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx?wid=69561.

Thank you to Jason Dagit and the rest of last year’s Haskell.org Committee
for making these donations possible by establishing a partnership with
Software in the Public Interest, and thank you to all those who have
already donated both money and time to advance our infrastructure and
community.

It has been a momentous year for Haskell.org: Hackage 2 was launched on a
community server, and the HaskellWiki is now available via HTTPS. Let’s
keep making progress in 2014!

Thank you and best wishes for a happy new year,
Adam Foltzer