[Haskell-cafe] [Announcement] HsLlvm v0.1: Using Hoopl to optimize LLVM Code

Ning Wang email at ningwang.org
Tue Feb 12 06:37:44 CET 2013

My focus is on

- Providing util to support developing LLVM->LLVM transformation
- Providing EDSL to generate LLVM code (I'm thinking of something like
alphaHeavy's LLVM combinators)

I'm not aware of other effort to do native code generation from LLVM in
Haskell.

You can build them with HsLlvm, if there is a need to support your work,
please let me know.  I believe the new GHC code generator is based on
Hoopl, you might get inspiration from it.

Cheers,
Ning