[Haskell-cafe] Maintaining lambdabot

James Cook mokus at deepbondi.net
Tue Feb 19 17:58:52 CET 2013

For what it's worth, I also have a fork of lambdabot[1] I've been using for quite a while now, which may provide a cleaner starting point.  In particular, it updates the plugin and command API to be (IMO) quite a bit cleaner and easier to use and understand.  It could probably use some attention to security in the eval module (I've relaxed it quite a bit because I only run it on a private IRC server), but it also includes a lot of fixes and updates to other modules.

[1] https://github.com/mokus0/lambdabot