[Haskell-cafe] Embedded haskell?

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Wed Feb 20 23:01:10 CET 2013

Another option would be to use Atom. I have successfully used it to
target the arduino platform before. Running the entire OS on the
embedded system seems dubious. Assuming you are using something the 9x
family of transmitters -- they are slow and have very little internal
memory. Plus trying to programming using a 6 buttons would be a royal
pain. If you really want in-field programming, then you might at least
using a raspberry pi with a small bluetooth keyboard and have it
upload to the transmitter.

- jeremy