[Haskell-cafe] Status of GHC type-nats branch

Takayuki Muranushi muranushi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:39:28 CET 2013

Hi, everyone,

In order to merge two type-level key-value pairs
(More specifically, to use TypeNats branch of unittyped:
https://bitbucket.org/xnyhps/haskell-unittyped/commits/all/tip/branch%28%22TypeNats%22%29
)
I'd like to use overlapping type families and the type level Naturals
at the same time.

However, I couldn't build the type-nats branch of ghc, as I've been
trying this week.
I could build that in late 2012, so maybe this is due to updates in
the git submodules.

Do you reproduce this? Is there anyone else trying to build the
type-nats branch?

Any advice is helpful, including negative ones, if it's temporally
broken or no more supported. And, I'm particularly glad if anyone has
a x86-64 linux tarball of type-nats branch, and share it with me :)

Best regards,

--
Takayuki MURANUSHI
The Hakubi Center for Advanced Research, Kyoto University