[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Nomyx 0.1 beta, the game where you can change the rules

Corentin Dupont corentin.dupont at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:36:13 CET 2013

Thank you very much, that's very nice!
That was a great journey, I started Nomyx 2-3 years ago as a personal
project and learned Haskell on the way.
I went through many refactorings as my comprehension of Haskell and Nomic
progressed.
Out of the top of my head, the points that gave me some headaches were:
- how to split the program into modules properly without dependency cycles
- Happstack big type signatures
- having the right structures to pass data in a StateT
- using existential types and type families for variables and events
- ACID state, this is really not practical during development

Cheers,
Corentin