[Haskell-cafe] Mancunian Haskellers out there?

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 19:03:07 CET 2013

Wow guys,
that's a great news!
I have no experience with User Groups or sites like Meetup (the only think
I know is that a small contribution fee is required to create a Meetup), do
you have any?
Basically I think the trickiest part would be to find a place to keep the
meetings: I could ask to my employer, but it's unlikely it would gives us
permission to use company's premises outside working hours.
Any idea?

Happy new year!
A.