[Haskell-cafe] Object Oriented programming for Functional Programmers

MigMit miguelimo38 at yandex.ru
Tue Jan 1 19:49:34 CET 2013

On Jan 1, 2013, at 10:23 PM, Никитин Лев <leon.v.nikitin at pravmail.ru> wrote:

> Eiffel, for my opinion, is a best OOP language. Meyer use a theoretical approach as it is possible in OOP.

Really? Because when I studied it I had a very different impression: that behind this language there was no theory at all. And it's only feature I remember that is not present in mainstream languages is it's pre/postconditions system, which looked like an ugly hack for me.

Of course, my memory could fail me, but I doubt my tutorial did; I remember it being written by Meyer himself.