[Haskell-cafe] HaskellDB-HDBC-PostgreSQL installation problem

Johannes.Reiher Johannes.Reiher at fh-zwickau.de
Wed Jan 9 14:44:10 CET 2013

Hello Community,

I have a problem installing the HaskellDB-HDBC-PostgreSQL package with cabal.
I'm using Haskell Platform in Windows and I tried to install this package, but there was the error "could not find pq library". So I tried to install libpq wich includes pq but there was another error: "this package needs a unix installation".
Is there any way to install pq on Windows or get the HaskellDB-HDBC-PostgreSQL in another way?

Thanks for your advice

Johannes Reiher