[Haskell-cafe] ANN: crypto-pubkey: all your public key crypto algorithms belong to us.

Vincent Hanquez tab at snarc.org
Fri Jan 11 23:55:46 CET 2013

Hi Cafe,

I've recently released crypto-pubkey [1][2], which provide a comprehensive
solution for public key cryptography.

Most known RSA modes (PKCS15, OAEP, PSS) are supported, and there's also DSA
and ElGamal signature support. Most of the code originally lived in cryptocipher,
but have now been made better and safer, and support more modes.

I've spend some good chunk of time adding KATs and tests, documentation, and
making sure the performance was ahead of other haskell implementations.

Enjoy,

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/crypto-pubkey-0.1.1
[2] https://github.com/vincenthz/hs-crypto-pubkey

--