[Haskell-cafe] A Meetup Group for MN Haskellers

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Sat Jan 12 17:40:23 CET 2013

Hey Danny,

Good job taking the lead! Wish you all success because I think meetups have
so many underrated benefits.

(Where I am in a city > 10 million, i.e. Jakarta, Indonesia, you'd think it
would be a piece of cake, but so far no dice. Me and another guy are
working on this ....)

Have you considered corralling a bunch of other FPers together, like the
Bay Area FP group? Results from a search for "Scala / Clojure Minneapolis"
look promising.

-- Kim-Ee