[Haskell-cafe] DIY vs as-a-Service with MemCachier

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:16:49 CET 2013

2013/1/17 Kazu Yamamoto <kazu at iij.ad.jp>:
> The following blog post by Joyent is worth reading:
>
>         http://joyent.com/blog/diy-vs-as-a-service-with-memcachier
>
>         "We don't really believe in Node.js (Go & Haskell are our
>         choices), so that is a small concern to us, but everyone has
>         their failings."

The post is on the Joyent blog; but was written by someone from
MemCachier, a new partner with Joyent. MemCachier seems to have
partnered with a few other cloud platforms -- Heroku, for
example. It's nice to see a Bay Area "cloud" company speak up
for Haskell.

--
Jason Dusek
pgp // solidsnack // C1EBC57DC55144F35460C8DF1FD4C6C1FED18A2B