[Haskell-cafe] ANN: hgdbmi 0.2, GDB Machine Interface

Daniel Trstenjak daniel.trstenjak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:22:30 CET 2013

Hi Alexander,

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:17:33PM +0100, Alexander Bernauer wrote:
> I am happy to announce the second release of hgdbmi, a Haskell
> implementation of the GDB Machine Interface.

Nice project! :)

> PS: This is my first serious Haskell package. If you see something
> that you consider odd, I might have done this simply because I didn't
> know better. I would appreciate if you would let me know in such a
> case.

Looking at the function names: have you got a c programming background?

Instead of using these prefixes you could put the functions into separate
modules.

If the interface depends on the GDB version, than it could make sense to
encode the GDB version into the module name, something like:
Gdbmi.V7_4.Commands

Greetings,
Daniel