[Haskell-cafe] Mobile app development?

Kristopher Micinski krismicinski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 19:48:24 CET 2013

In what way are they exposed for use?  I certainly haven't seen any
API which lets you touch any of the standard GUI utilities without
writing JNI wrappers that communicate to the Java based UI elements.

As far as I know there is no way to use the actual Android API: you
have to write a wrapper through the JNI to use the Java version.

Can you point to a native library which allows you to hook in to the
Android SDK?  I'd be very interested in seeing it.

Kris