[Haskell-cafe] ANN: monad-bool 0.1

John Wiegley johnw at fpcomplete.com
Thu Jan 24 00:57:29 CET 2013

> Don't take it so hard. Trying to reinvent something is always a great
> exercise and makes you really understand the problem. And it can have
> interesting results too. One of my university professors once heard about
> some concept, but didn't know the details. He tried to derive the concept
> himself, and he actually invented something different, new and very useful.

Thank you very much to everyone for the encouragement, and especially to
Edward and Shachaf for the education on #haskell.  It will be hard to unlearn
a lesson like this one. :)  And I will certainly endeavor to make the most
valuable mistakes I can from here on, with the help of such a gracious
community. :)

Yours,
--
John Wiegley
FP Complete                         Haskell tools, training and consulting