[Haskell-cafe] Writing config files for configurator library

Daniel Austin dan at fluffynukeit.com
Sat Jan 26 17:33:53 CET 2013

Hello Haskellers,

What is the typical way to write out configuration files for use by the
configurator library?  From asking around, seems like the library does not
(obviously) support writing out config files to disc from scratch.  What I
want to do is write out a default config file to disc, or write out the
configuration settings that a user selects.  I want to avoid having the
user edit the config files by hand in a text editor, as well as avoid
rolling my own function to write it out if possible.  Both of those
solutions leave a sour taste in my mouth.  Has there been any work toward
this end?

Thanks much,
Dan