[Haskell-cafe] catamorphisms and attribute grammars

Emil Axelsson emax at chalmers.se
Mon Jan 28 12:05:42 CET 2013

Patrick Bahr does something very similar in Modular Tree Automata [1],
also noting the relation to attribute grammars. It's implemented in the
compdata package [2].

[1] Patrick Bahr, Modular Tree Automata (MPC 2012),
http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-31113-0_14
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/compdata

/ Emil