[Haskell-cafe] cabal-dev: installing/running with profiling enabled

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:07:06 CEST 2013

> Maybe you are running into this:
>
>   https://github.com/haskell/cabal/issues/1199
>
> Check your version of the Cabal library (cabal --version should tell
> you).  I think this was only broken for a few releases, but I don't
> remember which ones.

Great, it worked. I first updated Cabal library (with `cabal install
cabal`) and cabal-install program(`cabal install cabal-install`) and
then reinstalled cabal-dev. Now it works for my "hello world" program.
Hopefully it will also work with my main program(it's compiling now,
and it will take some time).

Thanks!

---
Ömer Sinan Ağacan