[Haskell-cafe] GHC 7.8 (GHCJS)

Luite Stegeman stegeman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 18:05:35 CEST 2013

That's just a joke, because GHCJS is a bit tricky to install, but it will
be easier after 7.8 is released and they have merged our patches (unless
you really are from the future, then you can just install it, but please
send me the code of all the bugs i'll have fixed by then).

The easiest way to get up and running is a virtual machine with GHC HEAD,
see this for some introduction and installation instructions:
http://weblog.luite.com/wordpress/?p=14

For working on a VM, the vado tool might be useful:
http://parenz.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/vado/

luite