[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: module-management-0.9.3 - clean import lists, split and merge modules

David Fox dsf at seereason.com
Wed Jul 17 00:16:37 CEST 2013

I am pleased to announce that, after a terrible struggle, version 0.13
of the module-management package is now available on hackage.  The
performance has been upped from dismal to adequate (about a 30-fold
improvement) and many bugs have been fixed.  The most important for
import cleaning is that it no longer gets confused by tabs.  The split
and merge operations are vastly more reliable, though it is likely
that bugs still lurk.  Also, the API has been simplified a little. and
the examples in Language.Haskell.Modules have been updated.  The
documentation should appear soon at
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/module-management.