[Haskell-cafe] Haddock GSOC project progress

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Wed Jul 31 00:35:45 CEST 2013

Greetings cafe,

As some of you might know, I'm hacking on Haddock as part of Google
Summer of Code. I was recently advised to create a blog and document
some of what I have been doing recently. You can find the blog at [1] if
you're interested. The first post goes over the work from the last month
or so. Future posts should be shorter and on more specific topics.
There's an overview of what has happened/changed/will change at the
bottom of the post if you're short on time.

Thanks.

[1] - http://fuuzetsu.co.uk/blog

--
Mateusz K.