[Haskell-cafe] Haddock GSOC project progress

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Wed Jul 31 07:37:22 CEST 2013

Hi Mateusz,

This looks great — I'm especially excited about "List entries no longer
have to be separated by empty lines"!

However, the decision to use Attoparsec (instead of Parsec, say) strikes
me as a bit odd, as it wasn't intended for parsing source code. In
particular, I'm concerned with error messages this parser would produce.

Roman

* Mateusz Kowalczyk <fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk> [2013-07-30 23:35:45+0100]