[Haskell-cafe] Haskell syntax/indentation for vim

Tristan Ravitch travitch at cs.wisc.edu
Sat Mar 2 21:11:43 CET 2013

Cafe,

I've recently been playing with vim and wasn't quite satisfied with the
existing syntax highlighting and indentation, so I thought I'd try my
hand at a new Haskell mode:

https://github.com/travitch/hasksyn

It is minimal in that it doesn't provide support for running external
commands over code or anything fancy.  It just does syntax highlighting
and reasonably-smart indentation.  There is no support for literate
Haskell since supporting both with one mode is very tricky.

It might be useful to some people.  Comments, bug reports, and suggestions
welcome.