[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Start Ajhc project with forking jhc.

Kiwamu Okabe kiwamu at debian.or.jp
Wed Mar 6 13:51:04 CET 2013

Hi all.

I am a user of jhc Haskell compiler.
Jhc can compile Haskell code to micro arch such as Cortex-M3.
I have written LED blinking demo for Cortex-M3 with jhc.
Very fun!

  https://github.com/ajhc/demo-cortex-m3
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R9sogReVHg

And I created many patches for jhc.
But...I think that the upstream author of jhc, John Meacham,
can't pull the contribution speedy, because he is too busy.
It's difficult that maintain many patches without any repositories,
for me.

Then, I have decided to fork jhc, named Ajhc.
# pain full...

  http://ajhc.github.com/

I will feedback Ajhc's big changes to jhc mailing list.
Or I am so happy if John joins Ajhc project.

Regards,
--
Kiwamu Okabe