[Haskell-cafe] Question about updating GHC on MacOS

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Thu Mar 7 22:50:52 CET 2013

Hi,

I have Haskell Platform with GHC[i] 7.4.2 installed on a MacOS system.  There's
a problem with the handling of certain Markdown constructs in literate Haskell
(lines starting with '#') that I understand is fixed in 7.6.2.

Therefore, I'd like to be able to update my GHC installation to 7.6.2.  But I
haven't yet been able to find any instructions about how to upgrade an existing
GHC installation.  Am I missing something?

#g