[Haskell-cafe] Maintaining lambdabot

James Cook mokus at deepbondi.net
Fri Mar 15 23:30:00 CET 2013

On Mar 15, 2013, at 2:45 PM, Jason Dagit <dagitj at gmail.com> wrote:

> I haven't been following the thread closely. Is there also a github? If so, where? Some of us figured out a bug fix for the quotes plugin and I'll send a pull request if I get a chance.

Yep, there is[1].  I'm not sure what the specific bug is that you are referring to, but it's possible it doesn't exist anymore - a large part of the quotes plugin has been rewritten (actually outsourced to a fortune-mod clone written in Haskell called "misfortune").  If it still does, then of course I'd be happy to accept a fix :)

[1] https://github.com/mokus0/lambdabot