[Haskell-cafe] package show needs QuickCheck<2.6?

James Cook mokus at deepbondi.net
Thu Mar 21 00:37:59 CET 2013

The mueval build issue should be taken care of in a patch I just sent the maintainer which removes 'show' as a dependency.  I believe the 'show' package itself is currently in a maintainer-less state, but I don't mind taking it over.  It makes sense to do so since I am also taking over lambdabot, which used to contain "show" in the same source tree.

If there are no objections, I'll do so and probably remove the QuickCheck dependency entirely.  It's used in the "ShowQ" module, which is really a part of lambdabot's "check" plugin and should be moved to lambdabot.

-- James