[Haskell-cafe] Make a DSL serializable

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 21:12:56 CET 2013

Hi Luc,

I really don't know what exactly what FRP is. Every time i read about it, I
figure out different things depending on the library.

  I used the term event in a wider way as something that happens in the
computation no matter if it is generated inside or outside. Workflow
does not handle  -external- events althout it can be used in this context,
like the example loop that I wrote above.

I think that it can be used to recover the state of a FRP program after
restart, in the same ortogonal way than in the example above, lifting the
computation with the workflow transformer

2013/3/26 luc taesch <luc.taesch at gmail.com>

> On 2013-03-25 19:00:42 +0000, Alberto G. Corona said:
>
>  It is  possible as long as there is a empty event and there is a
>> operation that mix two events to créate an state and an operation that mix
>> an state and a event to créate an state.
>>

> I just read this        at a time I am learning FRP Reactive banana
> and these two collides :  Workflow (Event, state) ~ FRP (Event, bahavior)
>
> is that anyway connected, Alberto ? ( workflow and FRP )
> ( are worflow are serializable persitent FRP Network ?)
>

>  -

Alberto.