[Haskell-cafe] ANN: psqueue-benchmarks - benchmarks of priority queue implementations

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Fri Mar 29 20:30:46 CET 2013

Hey Kazu,

I added GHC's PSQ to the benchmark, the new figures are on
http://htmlpreview.github.com/?https://raw.github.com/nh2/psqueue-benchmarks/master/report.html

No, it does not stack overflow, and it seems to perform slightly better
than the other implementations; it also doesn't suffer from the toList
slowness problem as does listlike.

However, it is probably not as generally usable as it hardcodes the
priorities to be Doubles.

(So far I only benchmark really trivial things and the other functions
could be benchmarked as well.)

Niklas