[Haskell-cafe] Cabal sandboxes over cabal-dev (Rogan Creswick)

Eric Rochester erochest at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 02:46:14 UTC 2013

This isn't robust enough for brew, I'm sure, but I've been using the script
in this gist to install pandoc myself in a sandbox, but to have brew manage
the links for the binaries.

https://gist.github.com/erochest/7274727

Eric

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Carter Schonwald <carter.schonwald at gmail.com