[Haskell-cafe] idea: ratings (or maybe comments) for packages in hackage

Dan Burton danburton.email at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 22:04:39 UTC 2013

And these steps are done!

* Download count is already there on Hackage, though it's relatively new so
it may take some more time for these numbers to have real weight.
* Revdeps are calculated and provided here:
http://packdeps.haskellers.com/reverse

-- Dan Burton

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Carter Schonwald <carter.schonwald at gmail.com