[Haskell-cafe] idea: ratings (or maybe comments) for packages in hackage

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 18:36:55 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I must admit that I didn't read all responses in detail, but what I
figured is that we just can't make everyone happy. I think what's need
to be done is someone create a webpage that uses hackage pages, but
adds ratings/comments/whatever to the same page so that we can at
least discuss and rate packages and then wait for users to contribute.

Of course the obvious question is why not do it myself? This is
because I'm currently very busy and I can't spare my time for this.
(also, I'm not very experienced in web stuff so it costs me more time
than it costs someone more experienced in this stuff)

---
Ömer Sinan Ağacan
http://osa1.net