[Haskell-cafe] Recent problems with -cafe -- Fixed (I hope)

Gershom Bazerman gershomb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 01:29:18 CEST 2013

There were problems with the -cafe mailinglist today.

Best I can tell, we had an unplanned system reboot last night. In the
course of it going down and back up, the configuration for -cafe got
corrupted and the auto-fixed configuration had roughly 3/4 of the
membership deleted.

I've gone in and replaced it with a recent backup config, which should
have fixed the problem.

If this email goes through, then we're in good shape -- sorry about the
mess.

--Gershom