[Haskell-cafe] Readable GHC 7.6.3 docs (Bootstrapped)

Obscaenvs obscaenvs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:10:39 CEST 2013

Update: some of the headers were not anchored, due to there being those
accursed newlines in them. I have now corrected this, and I hope that
now all headers are anchored in the way you suggested (that I found
useful, too - of course. One can only wonder why the official docs
aren't made thus.)

Tarball available as usual, from first page (bugthunk.net).

Le 2013-09-11 14:59, Niklas Hambüchen a écrit :
> Looks pleasing! I have one feature request:
>
> Could you make headings links, or add anchors next to them (github
> readme style), such that I can directly share what I'm reading with
> people?
>
> On Wed 11 Sep 2013 20:31:30 JST, Obscaenvs wrote:
>> At [1] you can find links to the GHC documentation that I use myself,
>> since the official version is a bit too TimesNewRoman-y for my
>> ..."developed" taste. It available in a downloadable Bzipped TAR aswell
>> as being browsable online.
>>
>> [1] http://bugthunk.net/
>>
>> /fredrik

bugthunk.net