[Haskell-cafe] Looking for numbers to support using haskell

Eric Rasmussen ericrasmussen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 00:05:15 CEST 2013

Hi Nick,

FP Complete has a lot of good resources on this topic, including some case
studies: https://www.fpcomplete.com/business/resources/case-studies/

I believe part of their aim is making the business case for Haskell
(meaning many of the resources are geared towards management), which I
realize is not exactly what you asked for. But hopefully you'll find
something there that can help.

Best,
Eric

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Nick Vanderweit <nick.vanderweit at gmail.com