[Haskell-fr] Fractional etc...

Dan Popa popavdan at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 14:01:55 EST 2007

The stoty of divison may continue:

The function may be named as an operator
(///)::  ....

we can declare it's level of priority and how can it
may associate values: left associative and priority
level 7

infixl 7 ///

And the required operator is ready to be used.
Don't forget: Haskell allow the programmer to define
it's own operators, using 10 levels of priority, being
left, or right or no-associative. Also, data
constructors like : of the lists can be (re)defined as
you wish. Including their priority and associativity!

Dan