[Haskell-i18n] SF Project

Ashley Yakeley ashley@semantic.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:00:36 -0700

Sorry for the delay. I have submitted SourceForge project request. Here
is the "Project Purpose and Summarization" I entered.

     The Haskell language standards are undergoing an
internationalisation
     effort. This will be a place for the Haskell Internationalisation
     Working Group to work on Haskell code that may eventually become
part
     of the standard Haskell libraries. Examples include Unicode
character
     property functions, UTF-8 and other encoding and decoding functions,
     and associated documentation.

     Archives for the Internationalisation WG mailing list can be found
at:
     <http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-i18n/>

I hope this is OK. In any case it's too late to change it now...

The "Unix name" for the project is 'haskell-i18n', the same as this
mailing list. The license for the project is BSD. Turnaround is usually
around 24 hours, and then I'll add the names I've been given (norpan,
pesco) and anyone else who has stuff to contribute.

Like all SF projects, everything in the repository will be available to
everyone by anonymous CVS.

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA