[Haskell-i18n] SourceForge Project Active

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk qrczak@knm.org.pl
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:08:13 +0000 (UTC)

Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:15:32 +0100, Simon Marlow <simonmar@microsoft.com> pisze:

> I think we should start with lazy steam encoders/decoders, and later
> add monadic versions and ones that work with arrays.  For GHC, we'll
> want some really low-level ones that work on ByteArray# for use in
> the I/O libraries, but that can come later (maybe use libiconv?).

Have a look at http://sf.net/projects/qforeign

I have some recoding machinery (I don't like it but couldn't think
how to to it better) including iconv, and Unicode character properties
(lib/, unidata/, charsets/).

It rotted a bit, I had unresolved issues with packaging for newer ghcs.

--
  __("<      Marcin Kowalczyk
  \__/     qrczak@knm.org.pl