[Haskell-i18n] SourceForge Project Active

Martin Norbäck d95mback@dtek.chalmers.se
03 Sep 2002 10:27:01 +0200

--=-47AVMlWUDuUyqGVXyBZ9

tis 2002-09-03 klockan 01.06 skrev Sven Moritz Hallberg:
> On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 10:22, Martin Norb=E4ck wrote:
> > tor 2002-08-29 klockan 04.20 skrev Ashley Yakeley:
> > > A SourceForge project for the internationalisation effort is active a=
> > > <http://sourceforge.net/projects/haskell-i18n/>
> > >=20
> > > I've added my Unicode character properties code. Check it out (cvs co=
).
> >=20
> > Nice. Who will supply good UTF-8 code? I have some at
> > http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/gettext/ but it is not in good
> > shape.
>=20
> With the ICFP contest finally over, I have just committed mine to CVS
> (thanks for setting it up Ashley!). I hope it is of reasonable quality,
> I've not performance-tested it. I'm looking forward to all feed-back.

Hehe, I was about to commit my version yesterday, but decided to wait
until today to check some things. Well, I'll commit anyway,
UTF8norpan.hs and well see what happens :)

They are quite different, so you could compare them. Must work now.

Regards,

	Martin

--=20
Martin Norb=E4ck          d95mback@dtek.chalmers.se             =20
Kapplandsgatan 40       +46 (0)708 26 33 60                   =20
S-414 78  G=D6TEBORG      http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/
SWEDEN                  OpenPGP ID: 3FA8580B

--=-47AVMlWUDuUyqGVXyBZ9

--=-47AVMlWUDuUyqGVXyBZ9--