postponing discussion on exceptions and deepSeq

isaac jones ijones at galois.com
Tue Apr 11 13:09:36 EDT 2006

I'd like to ask the list to postpone discussion on exceptions and
deepSeq until a later iteration.  While these are two topics that are of
deep importance to me, I would prefer to focus on the other two topics
at hand until they are solved.  That is, concurrency, and the class
system.

I'm still postponing opening up another topic since I find that the
class system isn't being as enthusiastically discussed as I had hoped.
Let's all focus our energies on these topics, I promise that the others
won't be forgotten.

Ross has asked for use cases for functional dependencies and so far has
only two replies.  Surely there are those on this list who have use of
functional dependencies?

peace,

  isaac

--