end of this thread? (was: Comment Syntax)

isaac jones ijones at galois.com
Thu Feb 2 12:20:48 EST 2006

I think this thread has outlived its usefulness.  I ask the participants
to please take the time to summarize the pros & cons on the wiki, or in
this ticket if you don't have access to the wiki:

http://haskell.galois.com/cgi-bin/haskell-prime/trac.cgi/ticket/42

Most of the discussion lately has just been back-and-forth reiterating
positions.  I don't think that further discussion is going to generate
more objective facts.  Let's get the objective facts on the table
(ticket) and look at it with everything else.

peace,

  isaac