The dreaded M-R

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:01:44 EST 2006

[I have subscribed to the list today, so my mailbox doesn't contain the
post I should respond to (the one that started this thread). BTW, is
there a way to tell mailman to send me all previous postings?]

Concurrent Clean uses =: for "Constant Graph Definitions", which seem to
be related.

See Concurrent Clean V2.0 Language Report (Draft), section 3.6, Defining
Constants. This is page 24 in:

    ftp://ftp.cs.kun.nl/pub/Clean/Clean20/doc/CleanRep2.0.pdf

Best regards
Tomasz

--
I am searching for programmers who are good at least in
(Haskell || ML) && (Linux || FreeBSD || math)