Haskell' Status Report

Ravi Nanavati ravi at bluespec.com
Thu Sep 28 16:51:37 EDT 2006

The rule-of-thumb (only violated in a few instances) has been that each
proposal needs to be implemented in some Haskell compiler to be eligible
for consideration as part of Haskell'.

The pages that describe each proposal in detail (including Pros and
Cons) also generally include comments about what the implementation
status of the proposal is in various compilers. You can find them via
the link in the Description column of the status tables or via their
associated ticket page. If there some specific proposals where more you
feel implementation detail is needed, please feel free to let us know.

  - Ravi