Literate Haskell specification

Vivian McPhail haskell.vivian.mcphail at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 22:39:23 EDT 2007

Dear Committee

If I recall correctly, in the tex-style literate haskell specification, code
is delimited by a

\begin{code}
\end{code}

This does not allow for multilanguage support in a single source file.  It
would be nice to have a single document in which we could mix English,
Haskell, and, for example, Coq proofs.

To this end, would it make more sense to delimit haskell code by

\begin{haskell}
\end{haskell}

?

Cheers,